- RSS Channel Showcase 4194514
- RSS Channel Showcase 5992687
- RSS Channel Showcase 9036663
- RSS Channel Showcase 4793749
Articles on this Page
- 11/22/16--16:00: _There’s No Such Thi...
- 11/28/16--17:34: _5 Barriers Preventi...
- 12/26/16--16:33: _9 Brutal Questions ...
- 02/20/17--18:08: _One Of The Most Mis...
- 02/23/17--18:01: _The 46 Rules Of Genius
- 03/06/17--18:03: _12 Lessons For Lead...
- 03/21/17--18:32: _24 Lessons From A C...
- 04/26/17--11:13: _Live Blog From ReTh...
- 05/09/17--17:14: _5 Ways Businesses (...
- 05/23/17--15:54: _3 Steps To Building...
- 11/22/16--16:00: There’s No Such Thing As Business Leadership Principles
- 11/28/16--17:34: 5 Barriers Preventing Organizational Change
- 12/26/16--16:33: 9 Brutal Questions For Any CEO To Answer In 2017
- 02/20/17--18:08: One Of The Most Misunderstood Things Leaders Must Deal With
- 02/23/17--18:01: The 46 Rules Of Genius
- 03/21/17--18:32: 24 Lessons From A Coaching Clinic On Leadership
- 05/23/17--15:54: 3 Steps To Building A Thriving Workplace Culture For Millennials
Recently, I was in a meeting with several world-class leaders discussing how to better build bridges between local churches and the business community. It was an incredible time together in which my mind was significantly stretched by the leaders in the room. One of the topics discussed was what was the meaning of the term […]
“Communicating change by email, for instance, is a big no-no.” – Bryan Miles No one likes change but a baby. So therefore, navigating change in your organization is a skill all successful leaders must master. This is why I want to share with you the thoughts of MAG Bookkeeping’s owner and CEO Bryan Miles on […]
A lot of businesses that are in startup, or just past the phase of startup, don’t have a formal group of advisors to challenge them. The fact remains, of the 28 million businesses in the United States, only 4 percent will surpass $1M in annual sales. Going from zero to $1M+ requires agility and unemotionally […]
One of the most confusing things leaders deal with is the subject of delegation. How much do you delegate? Who do you delegate to? After delegating, how involved should you remain? When do you take something back? Recently, Danielle Edwards of BELAY Solutions wrote a very insightful article on the subject of delegation which I want […]
I read Marty Numeier’s book The 46 Rules Of Genius after seeing ranked on a website as the top business book of 2016. I was not disappointed. This book is incredible and I highly recommend it for all leaders. You should pick up multiple copies for your team by clicking HERE. The following are 25 […]
Continually staying ahead of the curve is a constant challenge for all leaders. We must be always looking for fresh ideas. So where do these great ideas come from? In the March 2017 edition of Inc. Magazine, four Nobel Prize winners were interviewed about their sources of inspiration. Whether you lead a church, business, non-profit, […]
If you are a regular reader of this site, you know my friend Bryan Miles is one of my favorite leaders. Bryan and his wife Shannon are co-founders of BELAY Solutions – a virtual solutions organization. Bryan recently joined Casey Graham for his 7-Figure CEO Podcast which you can listen to by clicking HERE. The insights […]
For the next three days, I will be live blogging from the ReThink Leadership Conference in Atlanta, GA. ReThink, open exclusively to senior pastors, campus pastors and executive pastors, is a unique gathering of church leaders who are committed to solving the biggest challenges facing your church and the Church. Injoy Stewardship Solutions has dispatched me to attend this amazing event as […]
This past Saturday evening my wife and I were looking for a quiet place to have dinner and catch up on each other’s week. We picked a national sandwich chain because it traditionally was not very crowded. When we walked in there were only two other tables occupied. We were soon reminded why a well-known […]
Entrepreneur magazine recently named BELAY Solutions as the #1 Staff Culture in the United States. If you are not familiar with BELAY, this organization was founded by co-CEOs Bryan and Shannon Miles. BELAY provides a full range of virtual services to businesses and local churches including assistants, bookkeeping, web design, and writing assistance. Many have long-felt BELAY was […]